Albietz Law Firm offers legal services and mediation services -- with more than 35 years of experience in negotiations, mediation and transactions, policy-making and litigation. Judith Albietz is not only an experienced attorney but also a trained mediator. She is recognized for her persistence and energy in assisting parties in finding a solution to complex problems without incurring the costs of expensive litigation.
Because of these qualities, as well as her attention to detail, individuals, families, businesses, governmental entities and Indian tribes turn to Albietz Law Firm when in need of professional legal counsel on complex issues as well as services for negotiation and mediation to resolve matters outside of court -- helping parties put together agreements to address their particular needs.
Albietz Law Firm specializes in the following practice areas:
- Environmental, Water, and Natural Resources Law
- Mediation - Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Real Property and Land Use Law
- Federal Indian Law and Tribal Law
- General Business Law
- Estates and Trusts: Estate Planning and Trust Formation; Management and Distribution of Assets
Albietz Law Firm
1442A Walnut Street #440
Berkeley, CA 94709